Twice Baked Sweet Potato Boats
Right between that line of mashed and baked, twice baked potatoes I love you so.
1 medium sweet potato
1 tbs greek yogurt
½ tbs salted butter
1 sprig rosemary leaves (chopped)
1 tsp brown sugar
pinch of salt
- Poke holes one every side of your sweet potato. Place in the microwave on medium-high for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, or when the potato is soft to touch, cut potato down its length and scoop out the inside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix filling with greek yogurt, butter, salt, chopped rosemary, brown sugar, salt and pepper. If you aren’t a rosemary fan, you can always use sage (its incredible).
- Once the butter has melted, place the filling back into the potato skins. Top off with a sprinkle of brown sugar and a touch of butter.
- Place potatoes in a pan and bake for 15 minutes.